Congratulations On Your Quest To Apply For Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships.
The Association of Commonwealth Universities is accepting applications for the 2022/2023 Registration from Commonwealth citizens or refugees.
The scholarship provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to pursue a two-year Master’s degree in a Commonwealth low- or middle-income country.
The scholarships, which are aimed at students who are committed to making a positive impact in their communities, are a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to go to a new nation and culture, widen one’s perspectives, and form a worldwide network that will last a lifetime.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars seek to bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared difficulties we confront, both in their home countries and in those that host them, through cultural interaction and scholarly collaboration. Scholars will help define the Commonwealth’s future as active members of the network.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Partner Institutions
- University of the South Pacific, Fiji
- Papua New Guinea University of Technology
- North-West University, South Africa
- Rhodes University, South Africa
- Stellenbosch University, South Africa
- University of Johannesburg, South Africa
- University of Pretoria (UP), South Africa
- University of Venda, South Africa
- University of Colombo, Sri Lanka
- University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Eligibility
- Citizens (or those who hold refugee status) in a Commonwealth country are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must apply for a QECS award in a country other than their home country/country of citizenship.
- There is no upper age limit to be eligible for a QECS Award.
- You must have already completed your degree and have graduated with an equivalent of a 2:1 at the time of application. As part of the application process, you will be asked to provide a copy of your final transcript and degree certificate.
- The QECS awards are only hosted by low and middle-income countries. Therefore, these awards will not be hosted in Canada, the UK, or Australia.
- UBC International MBA Entrance & merit awards in Canada
- Margaret McNamara Educational Grants in Canada
- University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada
- Canada Memorial Foundation scholarship
- FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship
- Vanier Canadian Graduate Scholarship
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Benefits
Award recipients receive:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses allowance (stipend) for duration of the award
- Return economy flights to their host country
- An arrival allowance
- Research support grant – on request only; subject to approval
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Selection Criteria
The selection committee assesses applications using four key criteria:
- Academic history/references
- Plan of Study
- Development Impact and Post Study Outreach
- Creating Networks
How to Apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
Review the available courses and admission requirements, as well as the application instructions, before submitting an application. To have your application counted, choose a course that is offered at the university you selected at the beginning of the form.
You must first create a MyACU account before applying for a Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship. This will allow you to save a draft application and then return to check on its status once it has been submitted.
Click to Apply Here
Visit Official Link
Please use the comment box below to ask us any questions you may have about Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships. We will be delighted to respond to you.