Welcome to Pastquestionpapers.com.ng where you get your updated past question papers for any Institution in Nigeria. Now that you have applied for the Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital School of Nursing examination. You need to go through an entrance examination test before gaining Admission. This is where Pastquestionpapers.com.ng come to play, as we have gone as far as compiling the Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital School of Nursing examination question paper and answers to help candidates know exactly what to face in the school of nursing entrance examination and how to tackle the questions because proper preparation leads to success. Therefore, to get this updated past question papers and answers, please carefully read through this content to know how to get your own copy.
You can now download original and complete up-to-date FNPH Kaduna School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers that you can use to prepare for the Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital School of Nursing examination.
Did you apply for the Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital School of Nursing?, if yes, You need the Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions, This page contains an up to date Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital School of Nursing past questions and answers that will help you while you prepare for the qualifying/entrance examination.
Samples Of School of Nursing Past Questions
1. The ability of the human eyes to focus both distant and near objects is called?
a) Normal adjustment
b) Visual pathway
c) Reflex blinking
2. The organ that supplies nutrient to a foetus and also plays a protective role is called______
a) Umbilical cord
3. The sense of balancing is a function of which part of the mammalian ear
a) Auditory meatus
d) Semicircular canals
4. Tapeworm has alimentary tract simply because
a) It is a pseudo multicellular organism
b) Its body can absorb already digested food from its host
c) It has piercing and sucking mouth part
d) All of the above
5. The liquid portion of any cells called _________
b) Endoplasmic reticulum
d) Isotonic solution
The Guideline on this Page provides total comprehensive information you need to get on the road to your professional educational career. Our Comprehensive courses will show you how to get the FNPH Kaduna School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers from A to Z.
The up to date FNPH Kaduna School of Nursing past questions and answers study pack on this page is a PDF soft copy that has been made available for you. You can download it in your email or WhatsApp, depending on the platform of your choice. It consists of four subject combinations and they include:
- Biology, and
- English Language.
MAKE PAYMENT TO:
Account Name: Elisha Ijioma
Bank Name: UBA
What to do after Payment
We accept bank deposit and bank transfers, so you can use any platform of your choice. After payment, you are to send us the following details:
- Depositor’s name.
- Amount Paid and date.
- The name of past questions paid for.
- Your preferred email address.
- For those of you, who want to receive the past questions document through WhatsApp, send the required information listed above to our vendor’s WhatsApp number via +2349056340901. All details mentioned above should be sent to us as a text message to the same phone number: +2349056340901 (that is, for those who choose to receive the past questions through email).
Once the payment is confirmed, the past questions and answers you paid for would be sent to you via your email or WhatsApp in a PDF format. Finally, do not forget to forward your evident of payment to this number +2349056340901.
How to Purchase This Past Questions & Answers
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: UBA
Account Number: 2068694180
Account Name: ELISHA IJIOMA
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp +2349056340901. or Call Us On 07031822769
Once your details have been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.