Nigerian Law School Past Questions and Answers | Up-to-Date PDF OF Nigerian Law School.
Dear NLS Student, you are welcome to Nigerian Law School Past Questions and Answers Page, in this article we will be giving you something you can never get in other platforms, which is the original copy of the Nigerian Law School Past Questions, the NLS Questions we have are up to 2020, all you need to succeed in this year exams is here on this page all you have to do is to purchase and study success is yours.
Samples of Nigerian Law School Past Questions and Answers
[googlepdf url=”https://pastquestionpapers.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/SAMPLE-NIGERIAN-LAW-SCHOOL.pdf” width=”100%” height=”600″]
The Past question covers the following;
- Property Law Practice
- Professional Ethics and Skills
- Corporate Law Practice
- Bar Final Examination on Criminal Litigation
- Bar final Examination on Civil Litigation
Why You Need NLS Past Questions and Answers
Even without giving you an answer to this question, you should know the answer by intuition. The importance of aching through any examination using Past Questions and Answers cannot be overemphasized. In fact, past questions are indispensable when it comes to success in any examination.
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by NLS either directly or by getting the same questions rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- It increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from the Nigerian Law School.
The Nigerian Law School Sample Questions and Answers
To get you convinced that this is the right thing for you to do i.e. download the PDF material on the Nigerian Law School Past Questions and Answers on its entrance examination, Bar 1 and Bar 11 examination, we have provided some samples of the past questions and answers below.
1. All except one of these documents is to be drafted in the above scenario
a) Contract of Sale
b) Power of Attorney
d) Deed of Mortgage *
2. One of these Laws will guide Chief Wole in the sale of his Land in Umuahia
a) Law of Property Cap. 23 of 1999 * page 15
b) Conveyancing Act 1881
c) Registration of Titles Law
d) Property and Conveyancing Law
3. Chief Wole is going to need to sign an instrument to give his Lawyer power to sell his properties on his behalf. Is the Lawyer mandated to sign on that same document?
b) No *
d) None of the above
Elder Bakori is the owner of a property situate at No 60, Usman Dan-Fodio Avenue Gwarinpa Abuja. Paul has agreed to rent the property for a period of 3 years.
4. Ideally who should prepare the document in respect of the transaction
a) Paul’s lawyer
b) Elder Bakori’s lawyer *
c) The Estate Agent
d) None of the above
5. Is the above transaction required to be by deed?
a) Yes *
c) It depends on the agreement of the parties
d) All of the above
6. One of the following is not among the taxes to be paid during the perfection of the titles to a property:
a) Consent fees
b) Stamp duties
c) Rent *
d) Capital gains tax
7. The chargeable gain is the;
a) Difference between the cost of the asset and the consideration received on its disposal * pg 433
b) The whole sum realized after the sale of the asset
c) The Sum that the FIRS directs to the chargeable gain after inspecting the property
d) It is a contribution therefore the vendor can choose the amount to pay
8. All but one of these is true of a power of attorney:
a) It may be made by deed
b) It is an instrument of transfer of title *
c) It is an instrument of delegation
d) It is a specie of a deed poll
9. In Revival and Republication of Will it may be done through – Sect 15 Wills Law Lagos State
a) A duly executed codicil with intention to revive the revoked Will *
b) Taking instructions to draft Will
c) Writing with a declaration to court of intention
d) None of the above… Ogene Johnson a Benin man left a will, in that will, to his youngest son he gave N2,000,000 to be drawn from his Union Bank Account Benin Branch and gave the family house to his youngest daughter Omore.
Answer question 9 from the above scenario.
10. One of the following statements about the gift of the house to Omore is correct
a) The gift will be valid if Omore survived her father
b) The gift will be valid if Omore obtains an assent from the executors
c) The gift is valid because Omore was closest to her father
d) The gift is not valid on the ground of customary restriction on the rights of Ogene Johnson to make a will *
11. Where a child is a beneficiary in a will having a sole executor
a) Allow the infant to nominate a guardian
b) Appoint an administrator to take over the estate
c) Appoint a Guardian *
d) The court shall not grant probate to the will
12. Below are examples of documents which constitute the good root of title except one
a) Certificate of title
b) A deed of gift
c) Equitable mortgage *
d) Registered titles
13. A solicitor conducting search of a land needs not look at:
a) The land registry
b) The land itself
c) The probate Registry
d) None of the above *
14. The order of perfection of a deed of assignment is one of the following
a) Governor’s consent, Stamping, and Registration *
b) Stamping, Registration, and Governor’s Consent
c) Registration, Stamping, and Governor’s Consent
d) Governor’s Consent, Registration, and Stamping
Mr. Rich-Boy MoneyMan is a prominent Politian who owns properties in Jos, Enugu, Lagos, Portharcourt, Dubai, America, and Abuja. He intends to sell one of his properties located at Plot 223 Ministers Hill, Maitama Abuja to Mrs. Rose.
15. As regards Mr. Rich-Boy’s property in PortHarcourt all of these Laws are relevant except:
a) The Conveyancing Act
b) The Land Use Act
c) The Land Tenure Law *
d) The Statute of Fraud
16. Which of the persons below is saddled with the responsibility of drafting the document required at the contract stage of the transaction
a) Mr. Rich-Boy’s Solicitor *
b) Mrs. Rose’ Solicitor
c) The two Solicitors acting together
d) Registrar of deeds
17. One of the following does not apply after the contract stage:
a) Mr. Rich-Boy’s death will not affect the contract
b) Mr. Rose is automatically entitled to possession *
c) Mr. Rose acquires equity in respect of the property
d) Mr. Rich-Boy becomes a qualified trustee in respect of the property
18. Which of the following is not a feature of a deed?
a) Stamping *
19. Under the property and conveyancing law 1959, in order to ascertain that title is good, the purchaser must insist that the title is deducted for at least
a) 40 years
b) 30 years *
c) 20 years
d) 15 years
20. The legal age approved under the Wills Act for a testator to make a will is……..
a) 18 years *
b) 16 years
c) 21 years
d) 17 years
From studying these old law school exams you will have a clear format of the nature of the examination without any form of fear. And one important past question and answer which many students want to have knowledge of is property law exam model answers and evidence exam model answers.
How to Download Nigerian Law School Past Questions.
We have all courses that you need, and they are up-to-date and each year costs the sum of three thousand Naira Only (N2,500). To place an order, follow the payment procedures below or call or message us on WhatsApp via 09056340901.
How to Purchase This Past Questions & Answers
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: UBA
Account Number: 2068694180
Account Name: ELISHA IJIOMA
After making the payment, Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp +2349056340901. Or Call Us On 07031822769
Once your details have been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.