Ongoing Airtel Internship Program: Check out the basic information regarding Airtel Internship Program for all eligible applicants interested to apply. Here in this article, we will outline the expected requirement and How to apply for the program.
Airtel Internship Program 2023
The Airtel Uganda Internship programme now offers internships in the following departments and careers:
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Mobile Money
- Supply Chain Management
Airtel Uganda was founded in June 2010 and is now one of Uganda’s most innovative mobile phone operators, having pioneered numerous “firsts” in the telecoms industry.
Airtel Uganda recognizes how many young people feel when they first start working for a new company, so they’ll be there for you at that vital period and during your Airtel Internship Program.
Interns go through the Airtel Uganda Internship Program’s welcome to Airtel orientation program on their first day, and a follow-up is done months later to ensure that you have struck the ground running.
Requirements For Airtel Internship Program:
- Only students who are recommended to undertake internships by their university should apply i.e. students should possess a letter of recommendation from their university.
- Internship places are available for the period of 1st June – 31st August 2023 in several departments depending on the course being pursued.
- Please note that our preferred interns are 2nd-year students for those doing the 3-year course and 2nd & 3rd-year students for students doing 4-5 year courses.
- Participants must have a LinkedIn account and follow Airtel Uganda on LinkedIn to qualify. www.airtel.co.ug
- All applications for internships should be submitted online through the Airtel Uganda official website page.
- All those who had delivered their applications to Airtel Uganda are advised to re-apply online.
- Participants will be expected to answer the 20 Questions in 9 minutes and after 9 minutes the system will time out and submit the answered questions by then.
- Applications should be submitted not later than 15th April 2023 at midnight. The Internship Application tap will thereafter be disabled from the Airtel website page.
- Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Successful applicants will be subject to a secondary and final interview.
- The names of the applicants after the final interview will be published on our website and social media platforms.
Airtel believes in cultivating talent, and via the Airtel Uganda Internship Programme, they can work together to shape the future of their consumers.
If you have any questions about the Airtel Internship Program, please feel free to ask them in the comment section below. We will be delighted to respond to you.