Ogun State School of Nursing Past Questions Paper Updated Copy is available on this page. Download Ogun State School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers here.
Do you want to get an incomparable and outstanding past question that can give you more insight or enlarge your study strategy this portal is all you need? get more access to the Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers so that you can discover what the Questions to be set looks like and learn with full potential.
CAUTION: Please note that the Ogun State School of Nursing Past Questions Paper and answers pdf free download is only available for few pages and will not be suitable if you want to prepare for the exam. So you need the full past questions to guide you through.
Basically, these past questions you are about to download on this page is a PDF soft copy material that has been compiled from the past years entrance examination. It comprises of four subject combinations and they include:
- Biology, and
- English Language.
Over the years, we have had testimonies where students came back to say a big thank you for the entrance examination guide they downloaded from this page, that contributed to their success in the exams. That is why we recommend Ogun State School of Nursing Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers PDF.
Samples Of School of Nursing Past Questions
- The ability of the human eyes to focus both distant and near objects is called? a) Normal adjustment
- b) Visual pathway c) Reflex blinking
- d) Accommodations
- The organ that supplies nutrient to a foetus and also plays a protective role is called______
- a) Umbilical cord b) Cervix
- c) Placenta d) Uterus
- The total number of theoracic vertebra in humans is ? (a) 7 (b) 5 (c)13 (d) 12
- The functional and basic unit of the mammalian kidney is the a) Cortex
- b) Nephron c) Medulla d) Pyramid
- Odontold process is a feature of; a) Atlas vertebra
- b) Thoracic vertebrae c) Sacral vertebrae d) Axis verteb
- What is the blood group of Mr bright if he donate blood anybody irrespective of the person’s blood group.
(a) A (b) O (c)AB (d) B
- The sense of balancing is a function of which part of the mammalian ear a) Auditory meatus
- b) Cochlea c) Eardrum
- d) Semicircular canals
- Tapeworm has alimentary tract simply because a) It si a pseudo multicellular organism
- b) Its body can absorb already digested food from its host c) It has piercing and sucking mouth part
- d) All of the above Dental formula
1-3/3; C-1/1; PM-4/4; M-2/3 denotes that of; a) Human
- b) A snake c) Dog
- d) Sheep
10.A disease condition that can be completely associated with the riverine areas is ? a) Onchocerciasis
- b) Malaria c) Leprosy
- d) Tuberculosis
11.The liquid portion of any cells called _________ a) Cytoplasm
- b) Endoplasmic reticulum c) Solvent
- d) Isotonic solution
- II. Need cofactors for their activation II Specific in their actions
- IV. Mostly active under high temperature which of the statements above is /are correct
- a) I & IV b) I, II, III
- c) II, III, & IV
- d) All are correct
13.The character producing factors in living organisms are; a) Genes
- b) Chromosomes c) Alleles
- d) Chromatids 14.Magnesium aids the formation of;
- a) Cambium b) chlorophyII c) ATP
- d) Amino acids 15.Adrenalin is;
- a) A growth hormone
- b) A fight or flight enzyme
- c) Secreted within the testes d) A fight or flight hormone e) None of the above
16.Ultra-filtration takes place in the renal a) Nephron
- b) Cortex
- c) Bowman’s capsule d) Henle’s loop
- e) Papillae
17.The deficiency of protein and carbohydrate in the body leads to ______ & ________ respectively
- a) Kwashiorkor & Marasmus b) Marasimus & kwashiorkor c) Beri-Beri & Marasmus
- d) Marasimus & Beri-Beri
18.Bile is produced in the; a) Gall bladder
- b) Liver
- c) Pancrease d) Spleen
- e) Duodenum
19.Secchi disc is used o determine or measure; a) Turbidity
- b) Wind velocity c) Rainfall
- d) Tides
20.If a tall variety (Tt) of pig is cross breed with a short variety (tt), the ratio of tall to short in their off springs will be?
- a) 1:1 b) 1:3 c) 3:1 d) 2:1
Up to Date Ogun State School of Nursing Examination Past Questions PDF
The entrance examination at Ogun State School of Nursing could sometimes be very tough but that is not meant to scare you. It is for this reason that you need to study the Ogun State School of nursing entrance examination past questions and answers.
The good thing here is that you have been saved the stress of trying to find answers to these questions and they come with answers to compliment each of these questions. To download a copy of the up to date Ogun State School of Nursing past questions PDF and answers, see details below.
Individuals who wish to get the latest version of the Ogun State School of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers simply Proceed Below.