Dear student, you are welcome to our page, be aware that you can get the ABUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and we only sell past questions and answers here anything more will not be attended to.
The ABUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and also the answers are the best tools any student who wants to succeed must have in order to pass the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital School of Health Entrance Examination.
NOTE: these past questions you are about to purchase on this page is a PDF soft copy material that has been compiled from the past year’s entrance examination. It comprises of four subject combinations and they include:
- Biology, and
- English Language.
Sample Nursing School Past Questions and Answers
The sample nursing past questions has been uploaded on this page for free. Interested individuals can now go through the free version of this material. To get the complete and updated version of this material, kindly follow the steps below on how to purchase to get your copy. Note that this material is in PDF version and will be sent to your email address after successful payment.
- Which of the following organs or cell components are common to both the sporophyte and the ametophyte of a fern?
- In which of the following organisms does a single cell perform all the function of movement, nutrition, growth, excretion and photosynthesis?
- In which of the following organisms would glycogen be stored?
- The most successful group of animals in terms of diversity of species is
- Flame cells are the
A. excretory system of worm
B. excretory and respiratory system of earthworms
C. excretory system of flatworm
D. excretory system of flatworms
- Which of the following parts of a cell is living?
A. cell wall
C. food vacuole
D. calcium oxalate
- The main function of blood in mammals is to transport
A. excretory materials from tissues
B. carbon oxide from lungs to tissues
C. digested food from all the body tissues
D. oxygen to the lungs
- Members of the phylum protozoa use the contractile vacuole
A. to remove excess food
B. for movement
C. for digestion
D. to remove excess water
- The response shown by the tips of the root and shoot of a plant to the stimulus of gravity is
- Which of the following is the correct order of the vertebrae along the spinal column?
A. axis atlas thoracic lumbar cervical sacral
B. atlas cervical axis thoracic lumbar sacral
C. atlas axis cervical thoracic lumbar sacral
D. axis cervical thoracic sacral lumbar.
ABUTH School of Nursing Examination Past Questions PDF
Once you have the ABUTH School of Nursing Past Questions you are ready to go, because you have equipped yourself with the best skills to succeed in this examination
Getting a copy of the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital School of Health past questions and answers will go a long way in improving your exam preparatory skill.
How to Purchase This Past Questions & Answers
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: GTBank
Account Number: 0469736442
Account Name: Emmanuel Emenike
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08029020121. or Call Us On 08108279055
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.