Having the Nigerian Navy Secondary School past questions and answers is one of the most important practice any student who wants to succeed in his or her Entrance exam need to have because having the Nigerian Navy Secondary School past questions gives you the passion and confidence to sit for the Nigerian Navy Secondary School screening exam.
2020 jamb examination is one of the best examinations for some candidate while others try their best to answer some question set by joint admission matriculation board, students who purchase jamb past questions from us has put calls across thanking us on the past questions we gave to them.
As we always emphasize that past questions are very important in all-around in school exams. After the Jamb exam, is that all? You also have to sit for an Entrance Screening Exams which will guaranty you to set for your education career.
It also allows you to know what to study and focus on, rather than spending time and energy studying irrelevant things that won’t help you achieve your purpose as a student.
The entrance exam into JSS1 of the Nigerian Navy Secondary School is very competitive and you have to perform excellently well in to be able to scale through into the oral interview stage.
Nature of the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Entrance Exam
The NNSS Entrance Examination is divided into two 2 parts, Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Paper I consist of:
English Language and General Knowledge.
While Paper II consists of:
Mathematics and Quantitative Aptitude.
General Instructions for Nigeria Navy Secondary School Entrance Exam
1. You must use a sharp HB Pencil to complete the answer sheet.
2. The answer sheet has your name, registration number, and your particulars already printed on it.
3. Read through and call the attention of the invigilator to any error(s).
4. Think carefully before making your choice of answer.
4a. When you have chosen the correct answer to the question turn to the appropriate section (English Language/Verbal Aptitude and General Knowledge) of the Answer sheet.
4b. Look for the number of the question and the letter which agrees with your choice and blacken the circle containing the letter.
5. Use the example shown at the bottom left of the answer sheet as a guide to proper shading of the correct answers.
6. If you wish to change the answer you have shaded previously, first erase it completely before shading the correct answer.
7. Work fast and as accurately as you can.
Purchase the Nigerian Navy Secondary School past questions Paper and stand the chance to pass your exam without stress
How to Purchase This Past Questions & Answers
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: GTBank
Account Number: 0469736442
Account Name: Emmanuel Emenike
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08029020121. or Call Us On 08108279055
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.