FG BEA Scholarship Past Questions ↔ Are you looking for the Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship? If yes, prepare for an entrance exam. For now, get the Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship past question pdf from us. This may be the best tool you need right now.
Did you apply for the Federal Government Scholarship? Are you looking for a trusted site where you can get the latest version of the Federal Government Scholarship past questions and answers? If yes, then you are at the right place. Here you can get the updated version of the Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship past questions and answers in PDF format.
Nothing is more important than preparing for exams until the date comes. This keeps you ready for the exams and takes away the burden of thoughts of failure. Therefore, if you want to succeed in this job interview awaiting you, then I really recommend the Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship past questions and answers PDF for you at this point in time.
Often at times we always receive calls and chats from our clients, they will be like: I want to purchase the Federal Government Scholarship Past Questions and answers but can I see how it is, if I can see the samples I will be assured of what I want yo buy. that is why we have uploaded the samples of the Federal Government Scholarship for viewers to see how it looks like but don’t forget these are just samples, you must get the original from us below.
Sample of Federal Scholarship Board BEA Scholarship Questions and Answers
(1) In the binary language each letter of the alphabet, each number and each special character is made up of a unique combination of:
A. eight bytes.
B. eight characters.
C. eight bits.
D. eight kilobytes.
(2) If x=y=2z and xyz=256 then what is the value of x?
(3) 6th March, 2005 is Monday, what was the day of the week on 6th March, 2004?
(4) Find the odd one out
A. Principal : School
B. Soldier : Barrack
C. Artist : Troupe
D. Singer : Chorus
(5)In each of the following questions, a number series is given with one term missing. Choose the correct alternative that will continue the same pattern and fill in the blank spaces
1) 4, 9, 13, 22, 35, ?
2017 FSB EXCERPTS
1. AIE in Finance and Accounts means:
(A) Authority to Incur Expenses
(B) Authority to Incur Expenditure
(C) Authority to Involve Experts
(D) Authority to Incure Expenses
2. The principal of federal character was first enunciated in the
(A) 1989 constitution
(C) 1999 constitution
(D) 1979 constitution
The computer system is limited in the number of reports it can generate. The Workflow Report was designed to allow the manager to print or view the workflow activity of the department. Department managers must have “senior access” rights in order to generate this report. The System Administrator and four other staff only are permitted to give users access rights to the computer system. “Viewing Access” rights are one of three sets of rights available to users. Reports have to be designed by computer programmers who have “report writing” access rights. All reports with the exception of the Security Breach Report are compatible with the department’s word processing computer package. The Security Breach Report can be generated to show the security password of the user that breached the system. All staff are advised to keep their password secret and not to disclose it to any third party. The System Usage report and the Security Breach report can only be generated by the System Administrator
3. Only the System Administrator and the staff of the System Administrator are permitted to give users access rights to the computer system.
C. Cannot say
4. All department managers have their own security password.
C. Cannot say
5. The department’s word processing packages can be used to generate all the department reports.
C. Cannot say.
How to Download BEA Scholarship Past Questions
Individuals who wish to get the latest version of the FG BEA Scholarship past questions and answers simply Proceed Below.
|FG BEA Scholarship Past Questions PDF Download × 1||₦2,000.00|
|PAST QUESTION FORMAT|
|PAYMENT METHOD:||Direct bank (Teller) or Direct bank transfer|
MAKE PAYMENT TO:
Account Name: Emmanuel Emenike
Bank Name: GTBANK
What to do after Payment
We accept bank deposit and bank transfers so you can use any platform of your choice. After payment, you are to send us the following details:
- Depositor’s name.
- Amount Paid and date.
- The name of past questions paid for.
- Your preferred email address.
- For those of you, who want to receive the past questions document through Whatsapp, send the required information listed above to our vendor’s Whatsapp number via +2348029020121. All details mentioned above should be sent to us as a text message to the same phone number: +2348029020121 (that is, for those who choose to receive the past questions through email).
The past questions and answers will be sent to your email or WhatsApp in a PDF format for download. Make sure to send the following listed above as one message to +2348029020121.