Download NPower Recruitment Past Questions Paper | How to Obtain the NPower Recruitment Past Questions and Answers.
Do you participate in 2020 NPower Recruitment? to get easy for the screening exam, you need the updated NPower Exam Past Questions Paper and Answers, we have recently updated the Past questions of Npower.
We have saved you the stress of wondering to and fro looking for what to study obtain the recent past questions and answers and get ready for the exam.
Samples of NPower Exam Past Questions Paper and Answers
1. Which is the smallest fraction among the following?
ANSWER: C (1/2)
2. How did you do in the test? Not so well. I ______ much better but I misread the directions for writing.
A. Will have done
B. Can have done
C. Must have done
D. May have done
E. Could have done
ANSWER: E (could have done)
3. The Capital of Lagos State is_____
ANSWER: D (Ikeja)
4. If the day tomorrow is Sunday, what was it yesterday?
ANSWER: C (Friday)
5. Amaka was the cynosure of all eyes at the party. This means that _________
A. She attracted everybody’s attention
B. Everybody was surprised that she attended the part
C. None of the options
D. Everybody looked down at her
E. She was notorious for her behaviour
ANSWER: A (She attracted everybody’s attention)
6. Who is the current Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria
A. Alhaji Mai Borno
B. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
C. Godwin Emefiele
D. Adamu Chiroma
E. Charles Soludo.
ANSWER: C (Godwin Emefiele)
7. In words number 14 can be written as _________
ANSWER: B (Fourteen)
8. [Choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the uppercase word.]
Few people prefer the RURAL to the ______ areas.
ANSWER: A (Urban)
9. A piece of land completely surrounded by water is known as_________
A. A platform
B. A lagoon
C. A lake
D. An Island
E. None of the options.
ANSWER: D (an Island)
10. Bose shouldn’t have interrupted the teacher, _________?
A. Could she
B. Didn’t she
C. Should she
D. Did she
E. Can she.
ANSWER: C (should she)
11. Are you willing to be deployed to a rural area?
12. At this time, do you have any computer programming or software development skills?
13. At this time, which one or a combination of these devices do you own:
Select one or more:
a. Smartphone (mobile phones with Internet capabilities)
14. Do you have any physical disability?
16. Which of these classifications and/ or post-graduate degrees apply to you?
a. 3rd Class / Pass
b. 1st Class / Distinction and Masters
c. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + PGD
d. 1st Class / Distinction
e. 3rd Class /Pass + PGD
f. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit
g. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + PGD
h. 3rd Class / Pass + Masters
i. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit
j. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + Masters
k. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + Masters
l. 1st Class / Distinction and PGD
17. What is your current employment status?
18. A car travels at xkm per hour for 1 hour at ykm per hour for 2 hours. Find its average speed.
A. 2x+2y/3 kmh^-1
B. x+ y/3 kmh^-1
C. x+2 y/3 kmh^-1
D. 2x+ y/3 kmh^-1
ANSWER: C (x+2 y/3 kmh^-1)
19. The ages of three men are in the ratio 3:4:5. If the difference between the ages of the oldest and youngest is 18 years, find the sum of the ages of the three men.
A. 45 years
B. 72 years
C. 108 years
D. 216 years
ANSWER: C (108 years)
20. A bicycle wheel of radius 42cm is rolled over a distance of 66m. How many revolutions does it make?
ANSWER: C (25)
21. In a bag of oranges, the ratio of the good ones to the bad ones is 5:4. If the number of bad ones in the bag is 36, how many oranges are there altogether?
ANSWER: A (81)
22. A man is four times as old as his son. The difference between their ages is 36. Find the sum of their ages.
A. 45 years`
B. 48 years
C. 60 years
D. 74 years
ANSWER: C (60)
23. If 4m+3n = 5, find the ratio m:n 4m-3n 3
ANSWER: A (7:4)
24. If 2x : (x+1) =3:2, what is the value of x?
ANSWER: D (3)
25. The ratio of the number of men to the number of women in a 20 member committee is 3:1. How many women must be added to the 20 member committee so as to make the ratio of men to women 3:2 ?
ANSWER: B (5)
Get the complete the NPower Exam Past Questions Paper and Answers and be ready for the exams don’t forget Proper Preparation Prevent Poor Performance.