Did you apply for a job at the Nigerian Army University, then this is to inform you that the Nigerian Army University Recruitment Past Questions and Answers are readily available? Therefore, if you want to upgrade your exam preparation abilities, then you need to purchase the updated Nigerian Army University Recruitment Past Questions and Answers.
You can finally download an updated copy of Nigerian Army University Recruitment Past Questions and Answers here. We have an updated Nigerian Army University past questions in our store.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing Army University Recruitment Past Questions and Answers. This will go a long way to improving your exam preparatory skill.
If you have the Nigerian Army University Recruitment Past Questions and Answers then you have no reason to fear while because you have equipped yourself with the best tools that will help you through the course of your Army University Recruitment Examinations, once you purchase these past questions you are then good to go.
What are you waiting for, hurry now and get the Army University Recruitment Past Questions and free yourself from fear and panic of the entrance examination?
Nigerian Army University Screening Examination Format
The NABU usually sets questions on just three(3) subjects which are Mathematics, English Language, and Current Affairs irrespective of your course of study or program.
The format for NABU post UTME exam (number of questions per subject) is as follows:
English Language = 20 Questions
Maths = 10 Questions
Current Affairs =10 Questions
Total = 40 Questions
Time to take Test = 30 Minutes.
Total Post-UTME Score = 100 Marks
The NABU Post UTME past questions and answers that were compiled by our team just for you has the following structure:
- English Language – 50 questions
- Mathematics – 50 questions
- General Paper – 50 questions
Sample Screening Past Questions and Answers
Use of English
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s).
- Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the… (A) break out(B) break up (C)break-in (D) break into
- After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B)made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
- The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car. (A)seize (B) cease (C) size (D) sease
- If you are going to the market, may I… please? (A) follow you (B)come with you (C) come by you (D) come as your second
- Thank you for the party, we really… (A) enjoyed ourselves (B)enjoyed (C) enjoyed very much (D) enjoyed too much.
- The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression. (A) 3, 7 (B) 7, 3(C) -7, 3 (D) -3, 7
- Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain? (A) 40% (B) 65% (C) 35% (D) 32%
- List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10 (A) -1, 0, 1, 2(B) -2, 0, 1 (C) 1, 2, 3 (D) 0, 1,2
- In a class, 120 students speak English or French or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French. (A) 45 (B) 50 (C) 55(D) 60
- The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m, and (3y + 1)m, find y. (A) 12(B) 9 (C) 8 (D) 4
How to Download the Nigerian Army University Past Questions and Answers PDF File
This Nigerian Army University Past Questions and Answers material is now available in PDF format, to get the complete up-to-date past question for the year 2023, you can either make your payment online with your ATM card or a direct mobile transfer, USSD, or bank deposit:
Click to Download FREE Past Questions Here, Or Purchase below.
How to Purchase This Past Questions & Answers
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: GTB
Account Number: 0663846532
Account Name: IJIOMA ELISHA
After making the payment, Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp +2349056340901. Or Call Us On 07031822769
Once your details have been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.