Dangote Past Questions | If you want to get recruited, make sure you have the Dangote Recruitment past questions. Remember, Dangote Recruitment Recruitment is very competitive, especially for Dangote Recruitment candidates. Over 4,000 applicants may struggle for only 1 Recruitment slot.
Do you want to get an incomparable and outstanding past question that can give you more insight or enlarge your study strategy this portal is all you need? get more access to the Dangote Recruitment Past Questions and Answers so that you can discover what the Questions to be set looks like and learn with full potential.
The Guideline on this Page provides total comprehensive information you need to get on the road to your professional educational career. Our Comprehensive courses will show you how to get the Dangote Recruitment Past Questions and Answers from A to Z.
there are several different factors of Dangote Recruitment Past Questions and Answers, one that matters more than anything else is this. i could tell you with a tremendous conviction that the Dangote Recruitment Past Questions is all you need and certainly because Dangote Recruitment Past Questions is used on each Recruitment Session.
- Verbal Reasoning
- Numerical Reasoning’
- Logical Reasoning
- Abstract Reasoning
- Inductive/Deductive Reasoning
- Current Affairs (in some cases)
Dangote Recruitment Sample Past Questions and Answers from Previous Years.
Sample Question 1
1. I. Recently, the police officials have caught a group of bank robbers.
II. The banks have doubled their security in that area.
A. statement I is the cause and statement II is its effect.
B. statement II is the cause and statement I is its effect.
C. both the statements I and II are effects of independent causes.
D. both the statements I and II are effects of some common cause.
2. Statements: Some needles are trees. No tree is threads. All threads are boxes.
I. It is possible that all boxes is needle.
II. Some threads are both boxes and needles.
III. Some boxes are trees.
A. None follows
B. Only I follows
C. Only II follows
D. Only III follows
E. Only II and III follow
Sample Question 2
3. Arrange the given words in the alphabetical order and choose the one that comes first?
E. None of the above
4. Identity : Anonymity
A. Flaw : Perfection
B. Careless : Mistake
C. Truth : Sincerity
D. Fear : Happiness
5. Choose the odd one out
A. Oil: Lamp
B. Power: Machine
C. Oxygen: Life
D. Building: Tap
Sample Question 3
6. If salesperson earn 10% of their sales in pay and typical business costs account for 20% of the value of each sale, how much more profit was earned in 2010 than in 2007?
Sample Question 4
7. If A,B and C together can finish a piece of work in 4 Days , A alone in 12 days and B in 18 Days, then C alone can do it in
A. 21 days
B. 15 days
C. 12 days
D. 9 days
8. The ratio of investments of two partners P and Q is 7 : 5 and the ratio of their profits is 7:10. If P invested the money for months, Find for how much time did Q invest the money.
A. 7 months
B. 10 months
C. 9 months
D. 11 months
9. 9 10 24 81 340 ?
To get the complete past questions and answers which contains more than 300 questions and answers. download your personal copy below.
How to Purchase This Past Questions & Answers
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: UBA
Account Number: 2068694180
Account Name: ELISHA IJIOMA
After making the payment, Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp +2349056340901. Or Call Us On 07031822769
Once your details have been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.