AHNI OVC Past Questions and Answers | If you want to get recruited, make sure you have the Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment past question pdf. Remember, Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment is very competitive, especially for Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative candidates. Over 4,000 applicants may struggle for only 1 Recruitment slot.
Do you want to get an incomparable and excellent query from the past that can provide you with more insight or extend your study strategy? Is this portal all you need? Get more access to past questions and answers from the Achieving Health Nigeria Recruitment Initiative so that you can discover what the questions to be set look like and learn with maximum potential.
The Guideline on this Page provides total comprehensive information you need to get on the road to your professional career. Our Comprehensive courses will show you how to get the AHNI OVC Past Questions and Answers from A to Z.
there are several different factors of AHNI OVC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers, one that matters more than anything else is this. i could tell you with a tremendous conviction that the Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment Past Questions is all you need and certainly because Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment Past Questions is used on each Recruitment Session.
Shortlisted candidates who have been contacted for a Job interview at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative would need the Job interview past questions and answers for a successful screening test. If you need Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Job Interview Past Question, then you made the right decision.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Past Questions
I have devoted a lot of research and effort to put together past questions and answers from the previous year’s screening test. AHNI OVC will always seek competent and experienced staff to work with them. For candidates who have worked in similar positions in other Implementing Agencies and USAID funded projects in Nigeria, you’d have little familiarity with answers to some of these questions that usually come up during the job interview.
AHNI OVC Past Questions and answers has been painstakingly compiled for candidates applying for any of the positions below:
- M & E officer.
- Programmes officer.
- Programmes Manager.
- Programmes Monitor.
- Project/Programme Director.
- Chief of Party.
- Data Entry Officer/Clerk.
- Adherence Counselor.
- Community Volunteer.
- Finance Officer/Assistant (Accountant).
- Peer Educator.
- Gender Base Violence Officer/Assistant.
- Security Officer etc.
The Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Job interview past questions and answers got you covered for any of the recruitment positions you are applying for at any location in Nigeria. All you need to do is download the eBook on your phone or laptop, and study these questions and answers anywhere you go before the interview date.
As at the second quarter of 2019, two project came into Nigeria with which most Implementing Agencies (NGO’s & CBO’s) signed MOU and are working with right now. There are Health Initiatives for Safety and Stability in Africa (HIFASS) and PASS project. The projects are most implemented by Local Partners Initiative for Orphans and Vulnerable Children in Nigeria (LOPIN 1,2 & 3).
Basically, what AHNi need is how much experience or exposure you have with OVC program and LOPIN Standard of Operation (SOP) for each vacant position available. For example, an M&E Officer will be expected to make sure that data are collected and analyzed in order to provide information to policy makers and others for use in program planning and project management.
The key interest of an M&E is the use of indicators to ensure that the program’s objectives are achieved. An M&E Officer is always be keen about the program description and framework, details about the plan indicators and data collection plans, monitory plan, and a plan for evaluation. He or she places utmost consideration on how information gained can be utilized as a mechanism for updating the plan. M&E Officers don’t play about their data sources and data collection plan. This is just an instance given about the roles of an M&E Officer in Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi).
All the past questions and answers has been made available for all job descriptions for ARNi vacancies. You have 10 free general past questions in this page. They are highlighted below.
TOP 10 GENERAL PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWER
- Write in full, the meaning of the following acronyms below.
- AGYW Adolescent Girls and Young Women
- ART Antiretroviral Therapy
- CG Caregiver
- CIT Community Improvement Teams
- CSI Child Status Index
- CV Community Volunteer
- DITs Direct Implementing Teams
- GBV Gender-Based Violence
- HIV/AIDS Human Immuno Deficiency Virus/Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
- HVA Household Vulnerability Assessment
- IAs Implementing Agencies
- IP Implementing Partner
- LGA Local Government Area
- LOPIN Local Partners Initiative for Orphans andVulnerable Children in Nigeria
- MOU Memorandum of Understanding
- MPPI Minimum Prevention Package Interventions
- MWASD Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development
- OVC Orphans and Vulnerable Children
- PLWHA People Living with HIV/AIDS
- PEP Post Exposure Prophylaxis
- PEPFAR President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief
- PLHIV People Living with HIV
- PMTCT Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission
- QID Quality Improvement Director
- SOP Standard Operating Procedures
- USAID United States Agency for International Development
- VC Vulnerable Children
- VSLA Village Savings and Loans Associations
- Define the term Vulnerability.
A child is said to be vulnerable when he/she has lost a parent to HIV/AIDS, or who is directly affected by the disease or who lives in an area of high prevalence, which could be vulnerable to disease or its socio economic effects.
“Children who have lost a parent to HIV/AIDS, who are otherwise directly affected by the disease, or who live in areas of high prevalence and may be vulnerable to the disease or its socio economic effects”.
- Mention the tools used in OVC Case Management.
- Household Vulnerability Assessment Form
- Household Vulnerability Service Form
- Household Care plan
- Risk Assessment Form
- School Visit Form
- HIV testing/ GBV Screening Consent Form
- Child Service Index (CSI)
- Child Vulnerability Assessment Form
- Child Vulnerability Service Form
- Home Visit Form, etc.
- What are the eligibility criteria for Household/OVC Enrolment?
- Child living in a child-headed households
- Child living with frail or aged grandparents
- Child living with HIV
- Child living in households where the parent or caregiver is living with HIV, or has been ill for extended period of time
- Child living on the street
- Child who’s either father or mother or both are dead.
- Why is Care Plan important to Household Enrolment?
ANSWER: Care plan is important because it documents the needs of the household, intervention plan and also the duration/period the needs will be provide or completed.
- What are Minimum Prevention Package Interventions (MPPI)?
ANSWER: Behavioural, Biomedical and Structural.
- With specific relation to GBV, explain the following terms;
Incident: This refers to the specific act of gender based violence or right violation.
- Survivor: This refers to any person woman, man or child who suffers any act of violence or right violation.
- Perpetrator: This refers to any person woman, man or child who commits or is alleged to have committed an act of gender based violence.
- Define the term Data Collection.
ANSWER: Data collection is a systematic process of gathering and measuring information on targeted variables from a variety of sources to get a complete, verified and accurate picture of the subject of interest, which then enables one to answer relevant questions and evaluate outcomes and also be able to make predictions about future probabilities and outcomes.
- Why is Household Vulnerability Assessment Form Administered during Enrolment?
ANSWER: The Household vulnerability Assessment form is used to evaluate and ascertain the eligibility of a household before enrolment.
- What is the first thing to do in handling a GBV Case?
ANSWER: Administer a consent form first before the screening for or referral form.
Finally, to get the full Past Question and Answers, contact us now
Having gone through the contents above, you can now contact us to get your own copy of the past question paper. In case you need more information about AHNI OVC, do drop your request in the comment section, and it will be attended to as soon as possible.
Click to Download FREE Past Questions Here, Or Purchase below.
How to Purchase This Past Questions & Answers
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: GTB
Account Number: 0663846532
Account Name: IJIOMA ELISHA
After making the payment, Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp +2349056340901. Or Call Us On 07031822769
Once your details have been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.