IBEDC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers | Download Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
This is the official website to download the latest IBEDC Recruitment past questions and answers online. We have the complete Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment past questions and answers in pdf for you. If you are preparing for IBEDC Recruitment, then you have to get the past questions.
The good thing here is that you have been saved the stress of trying to find answers to these questions and they come with answers to compliment each of these questions. To download a copy of the up to date Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment past questions PDF and answers.
Sometimes people do call us and they will be like, I want to purchase the IBEDC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers but I am scared of scammers can I get a screenshot first to be sure of what I’m buying or let me just look at how it is before paying in money. sometimes we get tired of sending screenshot that is why we bring an idea of bringing out samples of the past questions, Remember we say Samples but these are not the original copy of the IBEDC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers. SEE SAMPLES BELOW.
IBEDC Past Questions and Answers Samples
1. Which of the following is not a necessary requirement to operate two Transformers in parallel:
A. Same identical Tap ratings
B. Same X/R rating
C. Same kVA rating
D. Same Polarity
2. Electrical Transformer can able to Transform both AC and DC Voltages in a Circuit:
3. Transformer Oil acts as Coolant but not as Insulating Medium
4. Conductors for high voltage transmission lines are suspended from towers
(A) to reduce clearance from ground
(B) to increase clearance from ground
(C) to reduce wind and snow loads
(D) to take care of extension in length during summer.
5. The agency responsible for monitoring and regulating the Nigerian electricity industry, issuing licences to market participants, and ensuring compliance with market rules and operating guidelines is
(A) Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission
(B) Nigerian Electricity Distribution Commission
(C) National Electricity Regulatory Commission
(D) National Electricity Distribution Commission
6. The electricity distributed through power cables mainly looses energy…?
A. Because of leakage of the current.
B. As heat because of the resistance of the cables
C. As sound because of the crackling noise of overhead cables
7. In what year was the Kanji Dam commissioned?
8. The first chairman of the PDP is
A. Chief Audu Ogbeh
B. Chief Solomon Lar
C. Chief Bamanga Tukur
D. Chief Vincent Ogbulafor
9. The two bodies merged to form NEPA in 1972 were
A. ECN and NDA
B. EDC and ADC
C. PHC and NDC
D. LDC and ECN
10. How many distribution companies do we have in Nigeria?
How to Obtain IBEDC Recruitment Past Questions
To GET the complete past questions and answers which contains more questions and answers GET in touch with on our Contact @ +2348029020121 or Chat with Us on Whatsapp @ +2348029020121. NOTE The Past Questions and Answers is PRICE⇒ N2,000
MAKE PAYMENT TO:
Account Name: Emmanuel Emenike
Bank Name: GTBANK
What to do after Payment
We accept bank deposit and bank transfers so you can use any platform of your choice. After payment, you are to send us the following details:
- Depositor’s name.
- Amount Paid and date.
- The name of past questions paid for.
- Your preferred email address.
- For those of you, who want to receive the past questions document through Whatsapp, send the required information listed above to our vendor’s Whatsapp number via +2348029020121. All details mentioned above should be sent to us as a text message to the same phone number: +2348029020121 (that is, for those who choose to receive the past questions through email).
The past questions and answers will be sent to your email or WhatsApp in a PDF format for download. Make sure to send the following listed above as one message to +2348029020121.