ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme Past Questions and Answers | Download ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme Past Questions and Answers Here Online for the preparation of the Mobil Internship Aptitude Test Exams.
This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting. You will be given an opportunity to prove yourself through challenging assignments and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will take you a long way in your future career.
If you have the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme Past Questions and Answers then you have no reason to fear while because you have equipped yourself with the best tools that will help you through the course of your ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme Examinations, once you purchase these past questions you are then good to go.
1. Find the odd one out
A. Shopkeeper : Customer
B. Doctor : Patient
C. Lawyer : Client
D. Clerk : File
2. Question: question mark
A. Remark: colon
B. Aside: parenthesis
C. Sentence: period
D. Clause: semicolon
3. If FRIEND is coded as HUMJTK, how is CANDLE written in that code ?
4. If S is the brother of N, the sister of N is M, the brother of P is J and the daughter of S is P then who is the uncle of J?
The refectory opens at 6:30 a.m. to serve breakfast which must be ordered by 9:30 a.m. Lunch is served between 11:45 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Dinner is served between 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. Guests can be accommodated at lunchtimes and dinnertimes provided that 24 hours notice has been given. Vegetarian options are always available but vegans should notify the catering coordinator at the beginning of each term as should anyone with special dietary requirements. This includes nut, gluten and soybean allergies etc.
5. You can order lunch at 9:45 a.m. if you wish.
C. Can’t say
The pie charts above show the percentage of students in each faculty at North West University and the number of non-US students in the Arts faculty. These percentages have been rounded to the nearest whole number. There are a total of 1049 students in the Arts faculty. Use this information to answer the following questions.
7. What percentage of students in the Arts faculty are non-US students?
8. How many students are there in the Engineering faculty?
B. 410C. 390
9. If six percent of science students are Asian. How many Asian students are there studying science?
10. It costs a manufacturer X dollars per component to make the first 1,000 components. All subsequent components cost X÷3 each. When X = $1.50 How much will it cost to manufacture 4,000 components?
How to Obtain the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Past Questions and Answers
|Past Questions PDF Download × 1||₦2,000.00|
|PAST QUESTION FORMAT|
|PAYMENT METHOD:||Direct bank (Teller) or Direct bank transfer|
MAKE PAYMENT TO:
- BANK: DIAMOND ACCESS BANK
- ACCOUNT NUMBER:0074441333.
- Account Name : Emmanuel Emenike
Account Name: Emmanuel Emenike
Bank Name: GTBANK
What to do after Payment
We accept bank deposit and bank transfers so you can use any platform of your choice. After payment, you are to send us the following details:
- Depositor’s name.
- Amount Paid and date.
- The name of past questions paid for.
- Your preferred email address.
- For those of you, who want to receive the past questions document through Whatsapp, send the required information listed above to our vendor’s Whatsapp number via +2348029020121. All details mentioned above should be sent to us as a text message to the same phone number: +2348029020121 (that is, for those who choose to receive the past questions through email).
The past questions and answers will be sent to your email or WhatsApp in a PDF format for download. Make sure to send the following listed above as one message to +2348029020121.