Download Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions Paper | How to Obtain the Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions Papers.
Are you sitting for Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment Exam?? and you don’t know what to study, stop thinking to and fro. Here on this website, we have given you access to Download any past questions and answers of your choice. Our comprehensive discussion will guide you on how to Download past questions and answers you are seeking. All you have to do is to take advantage of these past questions and follow the guideline we have placed on this page.
Why Do I Need Ekiti State Teachers Past Questions?.
The main reason why you need the Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment past questions and answers is to get enlightened on how the exam will be because many recent questions that were set for yearly examinations often repeat itself. That is why we said earlier that the Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment past questions will help you get an insight of how the previous questions look like and what it contains, and the most important information you need to know about the Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions is that most of that the Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions often at times come out repeated in every Examination years, So here you have 80% chance to pass your Exams when you get this past questions from Us.
Sample of Ekiti State Teaching Service Past Questions & Answers
The following TESCOM past questions and answers sample will help you.
The ultimate goal of curriculum planning is to——–?
- Develop programmes for society
- Develop individual skills
- Establish more schools
- Guide educational programmes
- Design teachers’ programmes
2. The new UBE curriculum emphasizes————
- Society-centered learning.
- Teacher-centered learning
- Child-centered learning
- Parent-centered learning
3. Which of the following is not a method of teaching?
- Discussion method
- Project method
- Interactive method
- Powerpoint presentation
- Distraction method
4.THE guiding principle of the Nigeria traditional education was
5. Islamic Education was introduced to Nigeria in the————-
- 12th century
- 14th century
- 10th century
- 13th century
- 16th century
6. Which of these was not a problem in the implementation of early colonial education programmes?
- Lack of central school laws
- Lack of standard qualification for teachers
- Emphasis on conversion to christianity
- Emphasis on the future leaders
- Lack of common syllabus
7. Which of the following was not provided for in the Nigerian Education ordinance of 1887?
- Board of Education
- Grant-in-aids to schools
- Parents’ right to choose religion of instruction
- Certification of teacher
- Power of Governor to establish and maintain schools
8. The UPE scheme was launched in the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria in
- 1955 and 1958 respectively
- 1955 and 1957 respectively
- 1954 and 1958 respectively
- 1952 and 1953 respectively
- 1950 and 1959 respectively
9. Which of the following was not a major problem in the implementation of the 1976 Universal Primary Education?
- Language policy …
- Political discrepancies
- Financial problem
- Girl-child education
- Public enlightenment
To get the complete past questions and answers which contains more than 300 questions and answers. download your personal copy below.