This is the official website to download the latest EFCC past questions and answers online. We have the complete Economic and Financial Crimes Commission past questions and answers in pdf for you. If you are preparing for your Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Screening exam, then you have to get the past questions.
EFCC exam is difficult. You’ll see the nature of the questions when you get the past questions from us. We have the complete Economic and Financial Crimes Commission past questions and answers that you can download into your phone or computer. You can even print it out and use it as a handout.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Questions always focusses on Economic, Financial and other cyber Crimes around the country most at times important questions might com from current affairs and other general knowledge you can’t afford to miss this questions and in order for you get a clue of how the previous questions look like you need to get the past questions and answers from our sales managers.
We’d like to remind you that steady practice of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission past questions will help you in understanding how EFCC set their screening exercise test.
The Advantages Of EFCC Recruitment Past Questions
Often at times many candidates sitting for exams often think that they can do it on their own, while some other candidates rely on the recent past questions and answers to enable them to get more overview of how the past questions look like and what to study for better performance. main looking at these two categories of candidates, those who are Eligible to succeed are those who seek for the recent questions that were set previously. No one is an island, both the supervisor and the candidates need to be thought. Above all Some of the major roles the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Past Questions Paper play when you are about sitting for your Examination is that It enlightens you on the scope of exam, You won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination which is very important, You won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself without stress, You won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from. most at times, it looks frustrating, it equips you beforehand and also guides you on how to answer exam technical questions.
EFCC Past Questions and Answers Samples
In addition to questions from the major areas above, below is an excerpt of questions from simple knowledge of EFCC related issues:
1. Which of the following political parties did not participate in the 1979 General Elections in Nigeria?
a. Unity Party of Nigeria
b. National Party of Nigeria
c. Social Democratic Party
2. When didn’t the Nigerian Golden eaglets win the world under-17 FIFA world cup
3. Who formed the first political party in Nigeria?
a. Herbert Macauly
b. Nnamdi Azikiwe
c. Obafemi Awolowo
d. Alhmadu Bello
4. What was the first political party in Nigeria?
a. Nigerian National Democratic party (NNDP)
b. Unity Party of Nigeria
c. National Party of Nigeria
d. Social Democratic Party
5.What name is given to the crime of deliberately burning someone else’s property?
6. There was an explosion at a manufacturing plant. The bodies were burned too badly to identify the victims by sight. What is the next most common way to identify the body in this situation?
a. DNA analysis
c. Dental records
d. Bone structure
7. A man is being accused of murder. He claims his identical twin is the real culprit. He also claims that the fingerprints the EFCC‘s found aren’t his, but his twins, who has the same fingerprints as him. Is this possible?
a. Yes, identical twins always have identical fingerprints.
b. No, identical twins do not have identical fingerprints.
c. It is plausible. Identical twins sometimes have identical fingerprints.
8. A skeleton is found inside an empty warehouse. What is the quickest way to determine the gender?
a. Skull size
c. Bone density
d. Pelvic bone structure
9. The process by which criminals convert the proceeds of illegal activities into legitimate funds is called
a. legitimate diversion
b. illegitimate diversion
c. money laundering
d. financial intelligence
10. Cyberlaw categorizes computer-related crime into three categories. Which of the following is an example of a crime in which the use of a computer would be categorized as incidental?
a. Carrying out a buffer overflow to take control of a system
b. The electronic distribution of child pornography
c. Attacking financial systems to steal funds
d. Capturing passwords as they are sent to the authentication server.
How to Obtain EFCC Recruitment Past Questions
To get the complete past questions and answers which contains more than 300 questions and answers GET in touch with on our Contact @ +2348029020121 or Chat with Us on Whatsapp @ +2348029020121. NOTE The Past Questions and Answers is PRICE⇒ N2,000
What to do after Payment
We accept bank deposit and bank transfers so you can use any platform of your choice. After payment, you are to send us the following details:
- Depositor’s name.
- Amount Paid and date.
- The name of past questions paid for.
- Your preferred email address.
- For those of you, who wants to receive the past questions document through Whatsapp, send the required information listed above to our vendor’s Whatsapp number via +2348029020121. All details mentioned above should be sent to us as text message to the same phone number: +2348029020121 (that is, for those who choose to receive the past questions through email).
The past questions and answers will be sent to your email or WhatsApp in a PDF format for download. Make sure to send the following listed above as one message to +2348029020121.