Download Civil Defence Past Questions and Answers | How to Obtain the NSCDC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
Get the Civil Defence Past Questions and Answers and be sure to be recruited at the Civil Defence Service , we have take time to compile the Civil Defence Past Questions and Answers one after the order, to help each Civil Defence aspirants get recruited.
What are you waiting for, hurry now and get the Civil Defence Past Questions and free yourself from fear an panic of the entrance examination.
If you have the Nscdc Recruitment Past Questions and Answers then you have no reason to fear while because you have equipped yourself with the best tools that will help you through the course of your Nscdc Recruitment Examinations, once you purchase these past questions you are then good to go.
We have bring out the samples of Civil Defence Past Questions and Answers for interested applicant to view, to ease the tensions of aspirants, But note that these are just samples contact us and get the original copy now.
SAMPLES OF NSCDC PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS PDF
1.) In which year was Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps first introduced?
- May 1997
- May 1986
- May 1967
- May 1976
2.) What inspired the introduction of the NSCDC?
- Nigeria Fulani Herdsmen
- Muslim-Christian War
- Tribal War
- Nigeria Civil War
3.) In which year did the Nigerian Civil War begin?
4.) What was the initial name of the NSCDC when it was first established?
- Lagos Civil Defence Committee
- Abuja Civil Defence Committee
- Cross River Civil Defence Committee
- Ministry of Civil Defence Committee
5.) In what year did the former Lagos Civil Defence Committee become officially known as Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps?
6.) In what year did the NSCDC become a National Security Outfit?
7.) Who signed into law and approved the statutory backing of the NSCDC and in which year?
- Olusegun Obasanjo – 28th June, 2004
- Umaru Musa Yaradua – 16th April, 2006
- Goodluck Jonathan – 12th June, 2010
- President Buhari -2nd October, 2015
8.) What are the primary duties of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps?
- To ensure counter measures against any form of threat, attack or disaster against the Nation and it citizenry.
- To prosecute criminals.
- To detain fraudsters.
- To pursue offenders.
9.) What are the three institutions of the NSCDC and their respective locations?
- College of Peace and Disaster Management – Kaduna State.
- Civil Defence Academy – Sauka, Abuja-FCT.
- College of Security Management – OGUN State.
10.) The following are constituent of Nigeria executive arm except——–.
- Federal Civil Service
- Statutory corporation
- Government owned companies
- State Civil Service
11.) One of this is not an institution under the presidency.
- Head of Service
- Secretary of the Federal Government
- The political and civil service arms
12.) In what year did Nigeria become a British Colony?
13.) The Nigerian flag was created and designed in what year?
14.) The new federal capital of Nigeria (Abuja) was officially pronounced on —–?
- 1st December, 1991
- 6th November, 1997
- 1st October, 1961
- 6th June, 2001
15.) In what year was Naira & Kobo first introduced in Nigeria?
- 12th June, 1987
- 14th August, 1972
- 1st January, 1973
- 21st October, 1967
Reason For NSCDC Recruitment Past Questions.
Having the Civil Defence NSCDC past questions and answers is one of the most important practice any student who wants to succeed in his or her screening exam need to have, because having the Civil Defence NSCDC past questions gives you the passion and confidence to sit for the Civil Defence NSCDC screening exam.
How to Obtain Nigeria Civil Defence Past Questions
To GET the complete past questions and answers which contains more than 300 questions and answers GET in touch with on our Contact @ +2348029020121 or Chat with Us on Whatsapp @ +2348029020121. NOTE The Past Questions and Answers is PRICE⇒ N2,000
MAKE PAYMENT TO:
Account Name: Emmanuel Emenike
Bank Name: GTBANK
What to do after Payment
We accept bank deposit and bank transfers so you can use any platform of your choice. After payment, you are to send us the following details:
- Depositor’s name.
- Amount Paid and date.
- The name of past questions paid for.
- Your preferred email address.
- For those of you, who want to receive the past questions document through Whatsapp, send the required information listed above to our vendor’s Whatsapp number via +2348029020121. All details mentioned above should be sent to us as a text message to the same phone number: +2348029020121 (that is, for those who choose to receive the past questions through email).
The past questions and answers will be sent to your email or WhatsApp in a PDF format for download. Make sure to send the following listed above as one message to +2348029020121.
What is the salary of civil Defence?
An Inspectorate Cadre that is placed on Level 7, on the other hand, is paid around N69,000 per month.
What are the requirements for civil Defence?
- He/She should be a citizen of India or a subject of Sikkim or Bhutan or Nepal.
- He/She should have completed the age of 18 years.
- He/She should have passed at least middle standard.
- Both Men and Women are eligible for appointment to the Corps.
What is the aim of civil Defence?
What is civil Defence volunteer?
When was civil Defence established?
What do civil Defence do?
What is the salary of Nigerian civil Defence?
The table below shows the ranks, levels and annual basic salaries of civil servants in Nigeria from the lowest to the highest.
|3-5||Assistant Cadre||₦296,506 – ₦374,259|
|6||Assistant Inspectorate Cadre||₦357,385 – ₦411,454|
|7||Inspectorate Cadre||₦483,014 – ₦567,065|
|8||Assistant Superintendent Cadre II||₦858,956 – ₦986,991|
|9||Assistant Superintendent Cadre I||₦939,310 – ₦1,056,416|
|10||Deputy Superintendent Cadre II||₦1,012,562 – ₦1,143,539|
|11||Superintendent Cadre II||₦1,094,027 – ₦1,252,038|
|12||Chief Superintendent Cadre II||₦1,158,172 – ₦1,325,234|
|13||Assistant Commander||₦1,225,584 – ₦1,405,449|
|14||Deputy Commander||₦1,619,447 – ₦1,825,589|
|15||Chief Commander||₦1,759,921 – ₦1,966,281|
|16||Assistant Commandant General||₦2,272,288 – ₦2,464,560|