School of Health Technology Past Questions and Answers PDF Updated Copy is available on this page. Download School of Health Technology Past Questions and Answers here.
This page helps you with reading material and a guide for study, while you prepare for Screening Exercise at the School of Health Technology. To help you brace yourself up, and get fully prepared for the screening exercise at the School of Health Technology.
Samples Of School of Nursing Past Questions
- The ability of the human eyes to focus both distant and near objects is called? a) Normal adjustment
- b) Visual pathway c) Reflex blinking
- d) Accommodations
- The organ that supplies nutrient to a foetus and also plays a protective role is called______
- a) Umbilical cord b) Cervix
- c) Placenta d) Uterus
- The total number of theoracic vertebra in humans is ? (a) 7 (b) 5 (c)13 (d) 12
- The functional and basic unit of the mammalian kidney is the a) Cortex
- b) Nephron c) Medulla d) Pyramid
- Odontold process is a feature of; a) Atlas vertebra
- b) Thoracic vertebrae c) Sacral vertebrae d) Axis verteb
- What is the blood group of Mr bright if he donate blood anybody irrespective of the person’s blood group.
(a) A (b) O (c)AB (d) B
- The sense of balancing is a function of which part of the mammalian ear a) Auditory meatus
- b) Cochlea c) Eardrum
- d) Semicircular canals
- Tapeworm has alimentary tract simply because a) It si a pseudo multicellular organism
- b) Its body can absorb already digested food from its host c) It has piercing and sucking mouth part
- d) All of the above Dental formula
1-3/3; C-1/1; PM-4/4; M-2/3 denotes that of; a) Human
- b) A snake c) Dog
- d) Sheep
10.A disease condition that can be completely associated with the riverine areas is ? a) Onchocerciasis
- b) Malaria c) Leprosy
- d) Tuberculosis
11.The liquid portion of any cells called _________ a) Cytoplasm
- b) Endoplasmic reticulum c) Solvent
- d) Isotonic solution
- II. Need cofactors for their activation II Specific in their actions
- IV. Mostly active under high temperature which of the statements above is /are correct
- a) I & IV b) I, II, III
- c) II, III, & IV
- d) All are correct
13.The character producing factors in living organisms are; a) Genes
- b) Chromosomes c) Alleles
- d) Chromatids 14.Magnesium aids the formation of;
- a) Cambium b) chlorophyII c) ATP
- d) Amino acids 15.Adrenalin is;
- a) A growth hormone
- b) A fight or flight enzyme
- c) Secreted within the testes d) A fight or flight hormone e) None of the above
16.Ultra-filtration takes place in the renal a) Nephron
- b) Cortex
- c) Bowman’s capsule d) Henle’s loop
- e) Papillae
17.The deficiency of protein and carbohydrate in the body leads to ______ & ________ respectively
- a) Kwashiorkor & Marasmus b) Marasimus & kwashiorkor c) Beri-Beri & Marasmus
- d) Marasimus & Beri-Beri
18.Bile is produced in the; a) Gall bladder
- b) Liver
- c) Pancrease d) Spleen
- e) Duodenum
19.Secchi disc is used o determine or measure; a) Turbidity
- b) Wind velocity c) Rainfall
- d) Tides
20.If a tall variety (Tt) of pig is crossbreed with a short variety (tt), the ratio of tall to short in their off springs will be?
- a) 1:1 b) 1:3 c) 3:1 d) 2:1
NOTE: these past questions you are about to purchase on this page is a PDF soft copy material that has been compiled from the past years entrance examination. It comprises of four subject combinations and they include:
- Biology, and
- English Language.
School of Health Technology Examination Past Questions
The entrance examination at School of Health Technology could sometimes be very tough but that is not meant to scare you. It is for this reason that you need to study School of Health Technology entrance examination past questions and answers.
The School of Health Technology Past Questions we have comes with the Answers, so once you purchase yours, be rest assured that you are good to go.
The good thing here is that you have been saved the stress of trying to find answers to these questions and they come with answers to compliment each of these questions. To download a copy of the up to date School of Health Technology past questions PDF and answers, see details below.
Getting a copy of the School of Health Technology past questions and answers will go a long way in improving your exam preparatory skill.
How to Purchase This Past Questions & Answers
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: GTBank
Account Number: 0469736442
Account Name: Emmanuel Emenike
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08029020121. or Call Us On 08108279055
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.