Do you want to get the UMTH School of Nursing Past Questions and answers, and you don’t know which platform is legit to get it from, well we will only ask you to make a good decision on where to get the past questions, but know we have new and current Maiduguri Teaching Hospital School of Nursing past questions and as you obtain the questions from us, you have saved yourself the stress of what to study.
Basically, the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital School of Nursing past questions you are about to download on this page is a PDF soft copy material that has been compiled from the past year’s entrance examination. It comprises of four subject combinations and they include:
and English Language.
Samples of UMTH School of Nursing Past Questions
The sample nursing past questions have been uploaded on this page for free. Interested individuals can now go through the free version of this material. To get the complete and updated version of this material, kindly follow the steps below on how to purchase to get your copy. Note that this material is in PDF version and will be sent to your email address after a successful payment.
- Which of the following organs or cell components are common to both the sporophyte and the ametophyte of a fern?
- In which of the following organisms does a single cell perform all the functions of movement, nutrition, growth, excretion, and photosynthesis?
- In which of the following organisms would glycogen be stored?
- The most successful group of animals in terms of diversity of species is
- Flame cells are the
A. excretory system of worm
B. excretory and respiratory system of earthworms
C. excretory system of flatworm
D. excretory system of flatworms
- Which of the following parts of a cell is living?
A. cell wall
C. food vacuole
D. calcium oxalate
- The main function of blood in mammals is to transport
A. excretory materials from tissues
B. carbon oxide from lungs to tissues
C. digested food from all the body tissues
D. oxygen to the lungs
Individuals who wish to get the latest version of the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital School of Nursing past questions and answers simply Proceed Below.