St Charles Borromeo College Of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
College of Nursing at St. Charles Borromeo Hospital Questions from the past: If you’ve arrived to this page, I’m presuming you want to download the answers to the preceding questions.
We’ve agreed to simplify the process while keeping the preceding questions as informative as feasible. We’ve put together an ebook (approximately 300 questions) comprising questions from the previous five iterations of the tests (PDF).
St Charles Borromeo College of Nursing Past Questions
You might be asking why you should get this ebook. Perhaps all I can do is help you recognize that you require it. To begin, the ebook will walk you through the technicalities that examiners frequently employ while creating queries.
Second, the booklet will help you focus your preparation efforts because it will show you which areas require more attention and which can be overlooked.
Furthermore, because they frequently repeat questions, you will have the opportunity to practice questions that you will almost certainly encounter on the test.
Samples of St Charles Borromeo Hospital College of Nursing Past Questions
Time allowed: 1 hour
Do not open your question booklets until you are told to do so.
The examination consists of six sections labeled A to F. All the questions irrespective of the sections carry equal marks.
Section A- English language 20 questions Section B- mathematics 20 questions Section C- Biology 20 questions
Section D- chemistry 15 questions Section E – Physics 15 questions Section F – Current affairs 10 question
Answer all questions appropriately, Use the answer sheet provided
Use HB pencil to shade the correct answer for each question. Ensure that any shading made in error is thoroughly erased.
Write your NAME, EXAMINATION NUMBER, and other needed information in the appropriate space with the same number or letter as each digit or letter.
Any candidate caught cheating in the course of the examination will be duly penalized. The interview date will be made known o the public as soon as possible.
1. Identical twins inherit their genes from
A) the same ovum and different sperms
B) the same sperm and different ova
C) different sperms and many ova
D) the same ovum and the same sperm
E) many ova and many sperms
2. The general formula of alkanones is
3. The image formed by a converging lens of focal length is of a distance of 2f from the lens. Calculate the lateral magnification produced
4. The offspring produced when pure strains interbreed is descried as
5. The constituent common to duralumin and alnico is
6. If the first position of resonance in a resonance tube is 18.0cm from the open end, the distance from the open end to the next position of resonance will be
7. Which of the following diseases or disorders can be prevented by the application of the knowledge of heredity through marriage counseling ?
A) Sickle cell anaemia
C) Diabetes mellitus
D) Colour blindness
E) River blindness
8. The shape of the S-orbital is
9. Calculate the peak voltage of a mains supply of r.ms. value 220V.
A) 121 V
B) 156 V
C) 225 V
D) 240 V
E) 311 V
10. Which of the following is a function of the chromosome?
A) Transmission of hereditary traits
B) Protein synthesis
D) Energy production
E) Manufacture of enzyme
11. The functional groups present in the compound above are
A) Alkene and halo-group
B) Hydroxyl and chloro-group
C) Alkene and chloro-group
D) Hydroxyl and halo-group
Each student should know that proper preparation prevents poor performance, what makes you different from other students is extra knowledge.
Now that you have seen what the entrance examination looks like, hurry up and get your copy of the St Charles Borromeo College Of Nursing School Of Nursing entrance examination past questions and answers and have it delivered to you as soon as possible by following the process below
How to Purchase This Past Questions & Answers
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: UBA
Account Number: 2068694180
Account Name: ELISHA IJIOMA
After making the payment, Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp +2349056340901. Or Call Us On 07031822769
Once your details have been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.