Irrua Nursing Past Questions | After Downloading the Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital Nursing School Past question and Answers, You will understand the pattern of the aptitude test exams and how it is conducted in Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital Nursing School. Most of these questions in the past questions sometimes do repeat itself in subsequent years.
One of the reasons this past question paper is important is that aids your preparation and studies while awaiting the entrance examination date for ISTH Post Basic Nursing School.
Basically, these past questions you are about to download on this page is a PDF soft copy material that has been compiled from the past year’s entrance examination. It comprises of four subject combinations and they include:
Samples Of School of Nursing Past Questions
- The ability of the human eyes to focus both distant and near objects is called? a) Normal adjustment
- b) Visual pathway c) Reflex blinking
- d) Accommodations
- The organ that supplies nutrient to a foetus and also plays a protective role is called______
- a) Umbilical cord b) Cervix
- c) Placenta d) Uterus
- The total number of theoracic vertebra in humans is ? (a) 7 (b) 5 (c)13 (d) 12
- The functional and basic unit of the mammalian kidney is the a) Cortex
- b) Nephron c) Medulla d) Pyramid
- Odontold process is a feature of; a) Atlas vertebra
- b) Thoracic vertebrae c) Sacral vertebrae d) Axis verteb
- What is the blood group of Mr bright if he donate blood anybody irrespective of the person’s blood group.
(a) A (b) O (c)AB (d) B
- The sense of balancing is a function of which part of the mammalian ear a) Auditory meatus
- b) Cochlea c) Eardrum
- d) Semicircular canals
- Tapeworm has alimentary tract simply because a) It si a pseudo multicellular organism
- b) Its body can absorb already digested food from its host c) It has piercing and sucking mouth part
- d) All of the above Dental formula
1-3/3; C-1/1; PM-4/4; M-2/3 denotes that of; a) Human
- b) A snake c) Dog
- d) Sheep
10.A disease condition that can be completely associated with the riverine areas is ? a) Onchocerciasis
- b) Malaria c) Leprosy
- d) Tuberculosis
11.The liquid portion of any cells called _________ a) Cytoplasm
- b) Endoplasmic reticulum c) Solvent
- d) Isotonic solution
- II. Need cofactors for their activation II Specific in their actions
- IV. Mostly active under high temperature which of the statements above is /are correct
- a) I & IV b) I, II, III
- c) II, III, & IV
- d) All are correct
13.The character producing factors in living organisms are; a) Genes
- b) Chromosomes c) Alleles
- d) Chromatids 14.Magnesium aids the formation of;
- a) Cambium b) chlorophyII c) ATP
- d) Amino acids 15.Adrenalin is;
- a) A growth hormone
- b) A fight or flight enzyme
- c) Secreted within the testes d) A fight or flight hormone e) None of the above
16.Ultra-filtration takes place in the renal a) Nephron
- b) Cortex
- c) Bowman’s capsule d) Henle’s loop
- e) Papillae
17.The deficiency of protein and carbohydrate in the body leads to ______ & ________ respectively
- a) Kwashiorkor & Marasmus b) Marasimus & kwashiorkor c) Beri-Beri & Marasmus
- d) Marasimus & Beri-Beri
18.Bile is produced in the; a) Gall bladder
- b) Liver
- c) Pancrease d) Spleen
- e) Duodenum
19.Secchi disc is used o determine or measure; a) Turbidity
- b) Wind velocity c) Rainfall
- d) Tides
20.If a tall variety (Tt) of pig is crossbreed with a short variety (tt), the ratio of tall to short in their off springs will be?
- a) 1:1 b) 1:3 c) 3:1 d) 2:1
Why Do I Need Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital Nursing School Past Questions?.
The main reason of Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital Nursing School Past Questions and Answers is to help you get an insight of how the previous questions look like and what it contains, and the most important information you need to know about the Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital Nursing School Past Questions is that most of that the Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital Nursing School Direct Entry Past Questions often at times come out repeated in every Examination years, So here you have 80% chance to pass your Exams when you get this past questions from Us.
Download Summary for Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital School Past Questions
With over hundreds of questions and answers compiled from past year’s examinations, you can rest assured to ace the examination and score high. Score high with the help of these past questions and the admission is yours.
The good thing here is that you have been saved the stress of trying to find answers to these questions and they come with answers to compliment each of these questions. To download a copy of the up to date ISTH Post Basic Nursing School past questions PDF and answers, see details below.