Plateau State College of Health Technology Past Question Paper and Answers | CHTZawan Exams Past Questions and Answers
Download the latest College of Health Technology, Zawan past question, and get yourself academically ready for the forthcoming Plateau State College of Health Technology examination. In addition, we are happy to let all candidates note that we have the up-to-date CHTZawan Exams Past Questions, and Answers.
Download The Latest CHTZawan Past Questions and Answers
We have the updated CHTZawan Past Questions and Answers which is compiled in PDF format and can only be downloadable on request only. Hence, few samples are on this website. This question was carefully collated and documented to enable CHTZawan candidates to have an idea of how the institution set their entrance examination.
Are you preparing for the forthcoming College of Health Technology Zawan entrance examination? If so, you need to get yourself the past questions and answers in order to have a nice score after the exercise.
As we always talk of the importance of getting Past Questions and answers, these preparatory materials will make you different from other students. As a matter of fact, some student depends on their limited knowledge, forgetting to go the extra mile to enable them to overcome any question they might come across in the exam hall.
Most importantly, these past questions you are about to purchase on this web page are PDF soft copy preparatory material that has been compiled from the past year’s CHTZawan entrance examination. It consists of all the subjects needed for the examination.
SAMPLES OF CHTZAWAN PAST QUESTIONS
- In bird, the’ following feathers possess after shaft.
a) Quill and filoplumes, b) Down and filoplumes c). Covert and down d). Quill and covert
2. The nutritive layer of the eye in mammals ……………… a. refracting media
b. conjunctiva c. corner. d. Sciara
3. Ultra fit ratio in the Kidney takes place in the……………. a. Bowman’s Capsule
b. Pelvis c. Loop of Henle d. Proximal Convulatrfd Tubule
4. Which of the following bones is not a component of the fore limb?
a. Olearanon b. Ulna c. Tilia d. Humerus
5. The condition in which the anthers mature before the stigma is …………
a. protandry b. Epigyny c. Hypogyny d. protogyny
6. In most true ferns, sporangia are grouped ……. a. indusium b. fronds
c. son d. Prothalls
7. The ratio of carriers to sucklers in the F2 generation derived from a parental cross at two carriers of heamoglobins S gene is ………..
a. 3:1 b. 1:3 c. 2:1 d. l:2
8. In which part of a leguminous plant can bacteria like Azotobacteria be found?
a. Spongy mesophyll b. Root nodes c. stern internodes d. Stem nodes
9. In a dicotyledonous stem, companion cells are round closed to ……………..
a. Endodermal cells b. Silver tubes c. Xylem vessels d. Pericylic fibres
10. The position occupied by an organism in a food chain is referred to as…………..
a. Trophic level b. Niche c. Level d. feed level
HOW TO DOWNLOAD CHTZAWAN PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
If you are interested in purchasing the Plateau State College of Health Technology Zawan Past Questions and Answers, then follow the payment steps below
Note: The past question past will cost you 2000 Naira for you to have access to it, and it will only take 3-5 minutes to have it sent to your Email or through WhatsApp. In addition, our mobile number is always available to receive your calls and WhatsApp chats. Lastly, the payment could be made either through Card, Mobile transfers, or Cash deposit via the account details stated below.
Click to Download FREE Past Questions Here, Or Purchase below.
How to Purchase This Past Questions & Answers
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: GTB
Account Number: 0663846532
Account Name: IJIOMA ELISHA
After making the payment, Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp +2349056340901. Or Call Us On 07031822769
Once your details have been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.