DSPG Post UTME Past Questions and Answers | How to Obtain the Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Post-UTME Past Questions Papers.
After Downloading the Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku post utme past question and answers, You will understand the pattern of the aptitude test exams and how it is conducted in Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku. Most of these questions in the past questions sometimes do repeat itself in subsequent years.
Why Do I Need DSPG Post-UTME Past Questions?.
The main reason of DSPG Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers is to help you get an insight of how the previous questions look like and what it contains, and the most important information you need to know about the Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Post-UTME Past Questions is that most of that the Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Post-UTME Past Questions often at times come out repeated in every Examination years, So here you have 80% chance to pass your Exams when you get this past questions from Us.
NOTE: If you are sitting for the Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Post-UTME Examination, you have to know the subject you are taking depending on the Course of studies. Let’s say for an instance if the Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku is Offering Accountancy / Accounting, and Accountancy / Accounting is your Course of studies, it means you will need four subjects Like:
- Use of English
- plus any Social Science subject.
Sample of the Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME past questions
Section B (MATHEMATICS) Attempt All Question.
Time: 30 Minutes
1. Find n if 34n=100112 A.5 B.6 C.7 D.8
2. The radius of a circle is given as 5cm subject to an error of 0.1cm. What is the percentage error in the area of the circle? A.1/25 B. 1⁄4 C.4 D. 25
3. What is the value of x satisfying the equation 42x/43x = 2 A. – 2 B. -1⁄2 C. 1⁄2 D. 2
4. Lf x=3 -v3,find x2+36/x2 A.9 B.18 C.24 D.27
5. Solve the equation y – 11y + 24 = 0 A. 8,3 B. 64,9 C. 6,4 D. 9,-8
6. A man invested a sum of N280.00 partly at 5% and partly at 4%. If the total interest is N12.80 per annum, find the amount invested at 5%. A. N14.00 B. N120.00 C. N140.00 D. N160.00
7. Ice forms on a refrigerator ice box at the rate of 4.06g per minute after 1 minute. If initially there were 2g of ice, find the mass of ice formed in 5 minutes A. 19.5 B.17.0 C.14.5 D.12.5
The course selection in the Post UTME exams depends on the subjects you wrote in JAMB. All you have to do is to get your own Copy now, also know that all our past questions in PDF format, which is the easy way to download on your device.
The Reason why you need the Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME past Questions Paper and Answers is to save you from the stress of thinking of what to study and also keep you on track to focus on some of the important questions that you will encounter at the Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Screening Exam.
How to Purchase This Past Questions & Answers
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: UBA
Account Number: 2068694180
Account Name: ELISHA IJIOMA
After making the payment, Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp +2349056340901. Or Call Us On 07031822769
Once your details have been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.