If you are looking to embark on a career in the field of business, apply for the UBC International MBA Entrance & merit awards at the University of British Columbia Sauder.
The grant is available to support international students who want to apply for the master’s degree program in Canada.
The Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia is one of the world’s leading academic business schools. Located in Vancouver, Canada’s gateway to the Pacific Rim, Sauder provides a global business perspective at a dynamic crossroads of the international marketplace. Dedicated to rigorous and relevant teaching, our programs generate business leaders who drive change and shape industries and organizations around the world. The School maintains a worldwide reputation for excellence in research, with the Financial Times regularly ranking Sauder among the top 25 internationally for business research.
Accredited by both AACSB and EQUIS, Sauder is ranked the number one research business school in Canada and is home to more than 100 world-class academics from around the globe. Our faculty enjoys international recognition for its excellence in research, teaching, and outreach. In the classroom they are innovators, bringing leading-edge perspectives and the latest in management thinking to students. Sauder has a distinctly international perspective on business, demonstrated by our teaching and research activities around the globe, the diversity of our staff and students, and our international partnerships. Through our international programs, we seek to increase the opportunities available to our students to study and work globally.
Why choose to study at the University of British Columbia Sauder? They pursue excellence in research and teaching to inspire and educate responsible leaders who improve business, drive innovation, and generate prosperity in British Columbia and throughout the world.
Brief Description of the UBC International MBA Entrance & Merit Awards
Scholarship Host: University of British Columbia Sauder
Scholarship Location: Canada
Scholarship Type: Masters
Worth of Scholarship: $2,000 USD to $10,000 USD
Nationality: All Nationalities
Scholarship Deadline: May 25, 2023
- Qualified Countries: All nationalities.
- Qualified Course or Subjects: Masters of business
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates who display an outstanding combination of talent, drive, and academic achievement may be considered for UBC International MBA Entrance or merit awards.
Method of Application for the UBC International MBA Entrance & Merit Awards
- Method of Application: To grasp the opportunity, applicants have to take admission into the master’s degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the following:
- Official transcripts in sealed university envelopes (plus official English translations if transcripts are not issued in English by the home university).
- Original degree certificates in sealed university envelopes
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelor’s degree with a B average or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to submit official TOEFL (program code: 0965) or IELTS scores. Official test scores should be received by UBC directly from the testing agency.
Worth of the UBC International MBA Entrance & Merit Awards
The University of British Columbia will provide the award amount ranging from $2,000 USD to $10,000 USD for students to complete their education in Canada.
For more information and how to apply,
Click to Download FREE Past Questions Here, Or Purchase below.
How to Purchase This Past Questions & Answers
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: GTB
Account Number: 0663846532
Account Name: IJIOMA ELISHA
After making the payment, Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp +2349056340901. Or Call Us On 07031822769
Once your details have been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.