Nigeria Army DSSC Screening Date and Examination Centers 2023 » This is to notify all candidates who applied for the Nigeria Army DSSC Recruitment that the Examination Centers and Screening Date has been scheduled. Therefore, to get the full details about the Nigeria Army DSSC Screening Date and Examination Centers 2023, please scroll down till the end.
This page helps you with information and guidance for the Nigerian Army DSSC Screening Date and Examination Centers, while you prepare for a job interview at the Nigeria Army DSSC recruitment exercise.
General Update & Requirements for all Nigerian Army DSSC candidates
- Candidates are required to report at the interview venue with the following:
- Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
- 2 pairs of plain white short sleeve vests.
- 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
- Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
- Set of cutleries including plates and drinking cups.
- Beddings to include white bedspread and pillowcases.
- 4 copies of full-size colored photographs taken in standing position and in a suit.
- The selection board will involve physical, medical, and academic tests. There will also be an oral interview for all candidates.
- Candidates will be required to produce original and photocopies of the following:
- All academic/professional certificates including degree/HND, WASC/GCE or equivalent, Testimonials, First School Leaving Certificate, NYSC Discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable in a file jacket.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- A valid certificate of state of origin.
- Military Identity Card (for Service Personnel).
- Letter of recommendation by the commanding officer for military personnel.
- Letter of sponsorship in a civil institution(s) for military personnel.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Candidates who applied as Air Traffic Controllers under the Nigerian Army Aviation are to come with NCAA-approved Air Traffic Control License.
- Candidates will be fed and accommodated for the duration of the interview.
- Candidates would be responsible for their transportation to and from the interview venue. 6. Candidates will not be allowed to use their personal/private vehicles at the interview venue.
- Visitors will not be allowed at the interview venue.
- Candidates will report to Headquarter 2 Division Nigerian Army, Adekunle Fajuyi Cantonment Ibadan Oyo State, on “16th November 2019”. Candidates will be received from 0800am. Candidates who arrive later than 6 pm on 16 November 2019 will be disqualified.
- A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates could be disqualified on disciplinary grounds.
Nigerian Army DSSC Screening Date & Exam Centres
Applicants are to make a choice from the centers below for the Zonal Enlistment Exercise:
|1||Abia||Ibeku High School||Umuahia|
|2||Adamawa||Command Secondary School||Gibson Jallo Cantonment, 23 Bde, Yola|
|3||Akwa Ibom||Christ the King College||Uyo|
|4||Anambra||Igwebuike Grammar School||Awka|
|5||Bauchi||Government Day Secondary School||Shadawanka Barracks, Bauchi|
|6||Bayelsa||Bishop Dimi Grammar School||Yenegoa|
|7||Benue 1||Command Day Secondary School||NASME, Makurdi|
|8||Benue 2||72 SF BN||NASME, Makurdi|
|9||Borno||Command Day Secondary School||Maimalari Cantonment, 21 Bde, Maiduguri|
|10||Cross River 1||Command Children School||13 Bde, Calabar|
|11||Cross River 2||Godwin Alli Cantonment||13 Bde, Ogoja|
|12||Delta||West End Mixed Secondary School||4 Bde, Asaba|
|13||Ebonyi||Command Children School||Abakaliki|
|14||Edo 1||Army Children School Isior Barracks||NASST, Benin City|
|15||Edo 2||NASEME Nichoho Barracks||NASME, Auchi|
|16||Ekiti||Christ School||Ado Ekiti|
|17||Enugu||Command Day Secondary School||Abakpa Barracks, Enugu|
|18||FCT||Command Day Secondary School||Lungi Barracks, Abuja|
|19||Gombe||Government Secondary School Gombe||301 (GS) Arty Regt|
|20||Imo||Command Children School||Obinze Barracks, Owerri|
|21||Jigawa||Jigawa State Polytechnic||Dutse|
|22||Kaduna 1||Command Children School||Ribadu Cantonment, Kaduna|
|23||Kaduna 2||Command Children School||Dantunku, Waff Road, Kaduna|
|24||Kaduna 3||Nigerian Army Sch of Military Police||Basawa Barrack, Zaria|
|25||Kano||Command Children School||Bukavu Barracks, 3 Bde, Kano|
|26||Katsina||Natsinta Day Secondary School||35 Bn, Katsina|
|27||Kebbi||Nagari College||Birnin Kebbi|
|28||Kogi 1||Command Children School||Maigumeri Barracks, HQ CAR, Lokoja|
|29||Kogi 2||Kogi State University||Ayangba|
|30||Kwara||Command Children School||Sobi Barracks, Ilorin|
|31||Lagos 1||Command Day Secondary School||Ikeja Cantonment, Lagos|
|32||Lagos 2||Ojo Cantonment||Ojo, Lagos|
|33||Nassarawa||Government Secondary School||Lafia|
|34||Niger||Command Children School||31 FAB, Minna|
|35||Ogun||Army Children School||Alamala Barracks, Abeokuta|
|36||Ondo||Army Children School||Owena Barracks, Akure|
|37||Osun||Osogbo Grammar School||Osogbo|
|38||Oyo||Command Day Secondary School||Ibadan|
|39||Plateau||Command Children School||Maxwell Khobe Cantonment, Jos|
|40||Rivers||Command Children School||Isaac Boro Barracks, 2 Bde, Port Harcourt|
|41||Sokoto||Command Children School||Giginya Barracks, 1 Bde, Sokoto|
|42||Taraba||Government Teachers College||Jalingo|
|43||Yobe||Government Day Secondary School||Damaturu|
|44||Zamfara||Gusau Secondary School Gusau||1 BAD, Gusau|
The Nigerian Army DSSC certificate verification and screening exercise will take place in all the 36 States of Nigeria underneath. Shortlisted candidates have been advised to get the Nigerian Army screening past questions before the screening exercise, CLICK Below and Get the Nigeria Army DSSC Past Questions and Answers Now.
Click to Download FREE Past Questions Here, Or Purchase below.
How to Purchase This Past Questions & Answers
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: GTB
Account Number: 0663846532
Account Name: IJIOMA ELISHA
After making the payment, Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp +2349056340901. Or Call Us On 07031822769
Once your details have been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.